Nationals of the following countries are eligible for an eVisa of Vietnam: Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Belarus, Brunei, Chile, China (Not apply to Chinese e-passport holders), Colombia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea (South), Luxembourg, Myanmar, Mongolia, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Timor-Leste, Uruguay, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America & Venezuela.
Citizens of countries which are not in the list above can apply for visa on arrival (click here).
REQUIREMENTS & PROCEDURES
eVisa applicants must hold an ordinary passport with validity of at least six months as of the date of intended entry into Vietnam.
To obtain an eVisa, applicants must submit relevant personal information, upload a recent taken photo and a copy of passport (Scanned the page of passport which contain your personal information), and pay the required fee by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) online.
When an eVisa application has been approved, the applicant will receive a notice by email containing a link to download and print the eVisa. The eVisa holder is required to present a paper copy of the eVisa at the immigration checkpoint for verification.
PURPOSES OF VISIT
Please note that eVisas are only granted for tourism and business purposes, as well as for visiting relatives and attending international conferences or sporting events in Vietnam. If you intend to travel to Vietnam for other purposes – such as employment, study, residence with family – you must submit an application for a suitable type of visa at embassies of Vietnam.
VALIDITY & DURATION OF STAY
The eVisa is a single-entry visa, and the maximum duration of stay in Vietnam is 30 days, which cannot be extended and converted to other types of visas.
BEFORE STARTING YOUR eVISA APPLICATION
You will be required to complete the online application in a single web browser session. Before starting the application process, please ensure you have all of these required elements:
- A valid email address
- A of passport valid for at least 6 months (Scanned the page of passport which contain your personal information)
- A recent digital photograph
- A valid credit card to pay for the application
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Enter details about your visa request and personal information.
- Upload your photo and passport copy (Scanned the page of passport which contain your personal information).
- Review your details.
- Pay for your online visa application.
- Receive an email confirming receipt of your application and payment.
- Receive an email containing your eVisa and print a copy for your records.
*** We can help to make your photo and passport copy meet the requirements for eVisa, please upload to send us following:
- A copy of passport page which contain personal information.
- A recently taken photo (it should present full face, front view, eyes open without glasses, background should be plain light colored or white)